At Home Care for Boca Raton & Nearby Cities
Our licensed home care service matches seniors with fully screened and certified Home Care Aides in Boca Raton and neighboring cities from Fort Lauderdale to Palm Beach (as well as Private Duty Nurses services, [LPNs and RNs] for seniors with medical needs).
Our Home Care services are tailored to the needs and preferences of our clients, with pleasant and knowledgeable caregivers assisting with activities of daily living, including:
- light housekeeping
- medication reminders
- medication management (administered by licensed nurses)
Home Care can be either hourly or 24-hour live-in care.
Our areas of expertise include Dementia (Alzheimer’s Disease), Parkinson Disease, Stroke, recovery from surgery or illness and other aspects of the aging process.
Our exceptional Home Care and Home Nursing Services, available hourly, or live in, short and long term. are licensed throughout Broward and Palm Beach counties including the cities of: Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Lake Worth, Lantana, Wellington, Palm Beach, Deerfield Beach, Pompano Beach, Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, Fort Lauderdale, Sunrise, Tamarac, Margate, Hollywood, Weston, Pembroke Pines and Hallandale among others.
Our commitment to you is “We will be with you every step of the way”
Who Will Benefit from Our Caregivers?
- Aging parents who are experiencing weakness or physical decline.
- You or a loved one coming home from a hospital or Rehab stay.
- Someone who no longer drives.
- A parent who has balance issues and is at risk for falling.
- A family member with Alzheimer’s or other Dementia.
Is It Time To Hire an Aide?
- Do you or your parent need help with bathing, dressing or incontinence care?
- Are you or your loved one unsteady on your feet or have indeed fallen in the past year?
- Have Diet and Medications become too complicated to manage on your own?
- Are you or a parent having difficulty adjusting to living alone?
- Have you or your parent recently been discharged from the hospital or Rehab and need support with driving, cooking, cleaning or personal care?
- Has Dementia or other chronic disease begun to progress and help is needed to remain at home?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions please call us for more information at (561)-672-7170 and speak to one of our Home Care Specialists.
Private Duty In-Home Care Will Very Quickly Improve:
- Safety from falls
- Independence with transportation
- Medication compliance
- Socialization (decreased depression)
- Respite time
- Recuperation from illness or surgery
- Peace of mind for family – in Florida and out of state
Choosing a home care service for yourself or a loved one does not have to be confusing. Paradise Home Health Care can help you answer any questions or concerns you may have. We can give you peace of mind by helping you choose the type of services that you need and match your caregiver to your personality and your needs.
Changes in health and illness status can be complicated and family care exhausting. A Social Worker (MSW) or Care Specialist will visit the home and discuss the entire situation with the family, offering recommendations and direction.
- Conduct a comprehensive assessment of strengths and needs.
- Create a sensible Care Plan with client and family.
- Provide guidance and referrals to other professionals and community services.
- Advice about government benefits client may qualify for.
- Help plan for future needs.
- Assist with transitions to other surroundings when needed or desired.
- Provide regular written follow-up to designated family member.
- Provide support to Primary Caregiver
In the event your level of care or your needs change, no problem. A Home Care Specialist will sit down with you or a family member and together come up with a new care plan to satisfy your needs. YOU are our #1 Priority. We take great pride in the caregivers we refer and the services they can offer you. We work hard to be the best in customer service and customer satisfaction.
You can reach us anytime, 24/7. Our office hours are Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., however after hours you will reach and speak to our Administrator or Staffer directly.
Call us for home care in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, or anywhere in Palm Beach or Broward county, for more information about homecare services for your aging loved one, or to schedule an in-home interview:
(561) 672-7170 Paradise Home Health Care for Palm Beach County
(954) 299-5080 Paradise Home Health Care for Broward County
Call Paradise Home Health Care Now:
(561) 672-7170 for Palm Beach County
(954) 299-5080 for Broward County